Now I am a Versatile blogger so big thanks to Lily Byrne for nominating me. There seem to be a lot of these blog awards around which is quite fun as it’s great for promotion and if you don’t blow your own trumpet no one else will.
You can see Lily’s post here http://lilybyrne.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/now-im-a-versatile-blogger/
Lily is a very decent friend and a rather talented writer herself so I feel privileged to be nominated.
These are the Versatile blogger rules
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
The hardest part of finding 7 facts about yourself but I will have a go.
- My favourite colour is electric blue.
- My favourite animal is the wolf
- The idea of pregnancy absolutely repulses me and I would love to find someone who can explain the appeal of walking around like a projectile vomiting baby elephant for nine months when you can have a sex life, no stretch marks and be able to sleep right through by using contraceptives. Oh and you keep your figure as well that way while some women never lose their baby elephant fat and spend the rest of their lives whinging about their self inflicted stretch marks.
- I love writing Downton Abbey fan fiction and am currently working on a long one. I have also written fanfic for Law & order UK which I also like but I have yet to finish that story. Please be patient – life gets in the way! You can read my fanfic at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4285697/Kiddymonster75
- My favourite dessert is tiramisu.
- I am rather keen on actor Robert Bathurst (pictured right)
- The best non indie book I have read lately is The House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz and I bitterly regret that Jeremy Brett is dead as I could really see him playing Sherlock to perfection in a TV adaptation.
My Versatile blogger nominees so far are